At LEI, our objective is to help achieve the project schedule, cost goals, and design intent. Our collaborative approach, with committed and qualified team members, will result in a shortened project duration, better budget control, enhanced communications, and delivery of a higher quality project. We are highly experienced in large scale electrical construction services, including design build and design assist contracting. Constructability reviews and value engineering ensure customers receive full value for every dollar invested in their projects without compromising the integrity of the design, reducing the scope or function, or increasing the cost of construction.
Our team is dedicated to providing professional assistance and comprehensive pre-construction planning, coordination and project management with consideration of critical time schedules and budgets. Our relationships with local subcontractors, suppliers and vendors allow us to provide invaluable information on availability, lead times, costs and installation methods. These factors contribute to the best possible selection of systems and products and the best possible contract delivery method for every project.
During preconstruction we provide:
- Detailed cost budgeting from conceptual design through construction documents
- Cost analysis and ongoing trending with review for best value decision making
- Design capabilities
- Complete lighting design and photometrics at the schematic level
- Incorporation of LEED design elements and program implementation
- Scope coordination with other disciplines
- Guaranteed Maximum Price commitments for early construction starts
- Activity scheduling with forecasted man loading