Electrical Contracting Careers
LEI is committed to its employees and strives to ensure a diverse team-oriented work environment with opportunities for professional enhancement and growth. As an equal employment opportunity employer we secure competent, dependable and exceptional employees by offering continuing education opportunities, technical training programs, and a quality benefits package.
Current Career Opportunities with LEI
Click on the position details below for more information and to Apply Now!!
LEI is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Members of the LEI team witness firsthand the opportunities for professional enhancement and career growth. A cornerstone of our foundation is “to learn something every day” and this is demonstrated through our various continuing education programs, training opportunities and safety sessions/workshops.
Training and career development opportunities at LEI include:
- Electrical Apprenticeship (OAT registered)
- Journeyman Upgrade and Continued Competency
- Prefabrication and Layout
- Field Supervisor Training
- Leadership Development
- Extensive Safety Training
- Continuing Education Program
- Professional Development Training
- Software and Systems Training
LEI’s generous benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company Paid Medical and Dental
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accident, Critical Illness and Identity Protection Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Program
- Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance Program