LEI provides a high level of value, quality, expertise, and professionalism to our customers on every installation. Our project capabilities include new buildings, renovations, office space, retail stores, stadium facilities, medical facilities, convention centers, manufacturing and processing facilities, parking structures and many others.
Whether it’s new build, retrofit or tenant improvement, we ensure our customers receive the most value for their dollar while maintaining high quality workmanship, unsurpassed project management and best in class safety. Count on our professionals and craftsmen to deliver customized, turnkey solutions.
During construction we provide:
- Substantial preplanning and detailed layout
- Trade coordination both in the field and up to 3D virtual design
- Utilization of prefabrication to minimize onsite manpower and installation times
- Schedule review, input and ongoing management
- Thorough document control and contract administration
- Change order management with detailed cost estimates
- Quality assurance and control throughout
- Systems startup and commissioning
- Owner training and closeout
Our team is committed to providing professional assistance and comprehensive preconstruction planning, coordination, budgeting and design management to compliment your requirements.
We have a complete understanding of the detail and complex logistics required for proper layout and coordination of our work utilizing state of the art technology and software.
DID YOU KNOW?
LEI was contracted in 2012 to provide major relocation of power, lighting, communications, security and fire alarm systems for DIA’s Automated Guideway Transit System (AGTS). The AGTS is a critical component for the successful operation of the airport. The system transports passengers 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. LEI continues to provide electrical solutions for DIA on a number of essential projects. View our DIA construction projects.
NEED A BID?
Contact our team of professionals for a detailed and timely response to your bid request.