Commitment to Health & Safety
LEI is committed to providing its employees with a safe work environment. This practice bears the highest priority for our team, the public, and our operations. Safety will always take precedence over expediency.
Safety is more than a priority at LEI, it drives how every employee performs their job every day! Our safety culture is guided by the same core values that drive our corporate philosophy creating total alignment between the objectives or our organization and well-being of our people.
- Honesty – Report incidents and near misses timely and truthfully; Communicate proactively to avoid unsafe conditions
- Goodwill – Take care of your team, stop unsafe actions and show them how; Serve customers well, make safety a priority
- Pride – Own your role and accept your responsibility to elevate safety; Be determined to create a safe environment
- Consistency – Help, encourage, train and support our people in our safety culture; Embrace policy and procedure
- Responsibility – We are safe; When there is a hazard, we take corrective action
- Learning – Be open to new ideas and safe work practices; Pursue growth and development by attending safety training
Our award winning safety culture is evidenced by numerous local, state and national accolades as well as an industry leading EMR, proven ratios and low incident frequency.